You can type here any text you want

Switching to V8..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heavy D

I posted this on the Chicagoland board about 3 weeks ago, I dont want to deal with shipping all over the country. If you see something you like, let me know. I'm just south of Rockford.

I'm going with a V8. Selling posi-rearend, trans, engine, everything involved.

87 GN
114000 miles (on odometer)
I got the car on a trade with a board member. I"ve only driven the car a few hundred miles. The car runs strong. It has 36lb injectors & modern muscle car chip. It has full Hooker exhaust and a lumpy cam(specs unknown). It also has a brand new fuel pump from Full Throttle as well as a new Power Logger. The turbo is supposed to be larger than stock, but I cant confirm that.

Heres the price list....

complete engine, all wiring, radiator, intercooler, ecm, turbo, the works, everything under the hood to make it work... $1500

200-4R transmission with converter... $400****SOLD****

Hooker 2.5 full exhaust, no mufflers or cats... $200

brand new Powerlogger with chip for scanmaster... $200

GCSA red stripe converter, 2800 stall... $50

fuel pump from Full Throttle, part #834GMHP with hot wire kit, it doesnt have 50 miles on it... $100

8.5 posi rearend... $700 ***** SOLD *****

I will have bumpers, hood, and a decklid posted soon. As well as some other misc. items

Power Logger sold.. thanks Dave, cool car you have. Sounded like spring with the rumble of a Buick leaving my house.

Thanks Dennis

It felt good to get the car out and let it rip a bit. Powerlogger appears to be working good.

Thanks

Complete freshly built by Lou's Auto Service, ready to ship, 355 SBC 010 block 040 over with 4 bolt steel caps AFR c&c race ready 23 degree heads,new crower crank, new alumn.rods, new J&E 8-1 pistons, comp 250 & 600 lift roller cam & rockers, port matched 4 barrel converted to F.I. intake deep sump pan & high volume pump.SFI crank pulley & flywheel plus more. Set up for street/strip turbo application A real good head start for a TR V/8 project & opportunity to save some money, just add headers, turbos & ignition. B to B fast also available if so desired $7,000.00 pictures provided, call 949-378-1590

do you come to or close to the city at all. poss, interested inthe red stripe conv.

I might be on Sunday for the GSCA chilli cookoff in Franklin Park. PM me your phone # if you want to talk about it.

Back