Switching to V8..

Heavy D

I posted this on the Chicagoland board about 3 weeks ago, I dont want to deal with shipping all over the country. If you see something you like, let me know. I'm just south of Rockford.

I'm going with a V8. Selling posi-rearend, trans, engine, everything involved.

87 GN
114000 miles (on odometer)
I got the car on a trade with a board member. I"ve only driven the car a few hundred miles. The car runs strong. It has 36lb injectors & modern muscle car chip. It has full Hooker exhaust and a lumpy cam(specs unknown). It also has a brand new fuel pump from Full Throttle as well as a new Power Logger. The turbo is supposed to be larger than stock, but I cant confirm that.

Heres the price list....

complete engine, all wiring, radiator, intercooler, ecm, turbo, the works, everything under the hood to make it work... $1500

200-4R transmission with converter... $400****SOLD****

Hooker 2.5 full exhaust, no mufflers or cats... $200

brand new Powerlogger with chip for scanmaster... $200

GCSA red stripe converter, 2800 stall... $50

fuel pump from Full Throttle, part #834GMHP with hot wire kit, it doesnt have 50 miles on it... $100

8.5 posi rearend... $700 ***** SOLD *****

I will have bumpers, hood, and a decklid posted soon. As well as some other misc. items

Power Logger sold.. thanks Dave, cool car you have. Sounded like spring with the rumble of a Buick leaving my house.

Thanks Dennis

It felt good to get the car out and let it rip a bit. Powerlogger appears to be working good.

Thanks

Complete freshly built by Lou's Auto Service, ready to ship, 355 SBC 010 block 040 over with 4 bolt steel caps AFR c&c race ready 23 degree heads,new crower crank, new alumn.rods, new J&E 8-1 pistons, comp 250 & 600 lift roller cam & rockers, port matched 4 barrel converted to F.I. intake deep sump pan & high volume pump.SFI crank pulley & flywheel plus more. Set up for street/strip turbo application A real good head start for a TR V/8 project & opportunity to save some money, just add headers, turbos & ignition. B to B fast also available if so desired $7,000.00 pictures provided, call 949-378-1590

do you come to or close to the city at all. poss, interested inthe red stripe conv.

I might be on Sunday for the GSCA chilli cookoff in Franklin Park. PM me your phone # if you want to talk about it.