Sy#262 For Sale!!

sofaKINGfast

I guess this is where I should place the ad........

I have a 91 Syclone it is a pretty truck.Interior is very clean.engine compartment is OK can use some clean up.The body and paint are in good condition couple of small dents on the bed and it needs the rear driver side clading arch,It was loose and the wind blow it off on the highway. Odometer shows 30210 but it hasnt worked for me I would say it has about 60000 on it . It's really a nice truck runs good and has cold A/C

Untuned still traped 114 mph

CLEAN TITLE

Engine has been built ....

TRW
comp .500 lift cam
roller rockers
fully ported 96vortecs
2.02 1.60
ported and matched intakes(upper & lower)
Bigger turbo (Mitsu style dont know what size)I have pics of it
Greddy Profec-B boost control
bigger fuel pump 255 + Inline
adj. fuel regulator
ATR down pipe
3'' exhaust
autometer guages
shurflow water pump
MSD 6AL

Con.....

Needs tuning, Trucks not running a 100%
Took truck to the track After 2 passes TRANS started to slip

I dont want to put more money in it so Its for sale.....$7000obo

email me If interested I can send you the pics

hmuraira@satx.rr.com

Thanx

Originally posted by KendallF
If you have some detailed pictures of the truck I would like to see them. :)

fredericksk@comcast.net

You have too many toys as it is ;) :p ... BTW, Ms myclone and myself need more pics of the Rosewood and some updates on how the project is coming along.

Originally posted by myclone
You have too many toys as it is ;) :p ... BTW, Ms myclone and myself need more pics of the Rosewood and some updates on how the project is coming along.

Hope I don't hijack Herman's thread too much..here's a thread with recent pics of the T.

http://www.****************/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25262

Replace the ****** with t u r b o b u i c k s... one word. I am wiring the T right now; I have the ECM harness in, battery mounted, cutoff switch and remote solenoid done, etc. I'm just plugging along.

Dave, I should call you and ask some Syclone questions and get edjumacated. :)

Originally posted by KendallF
Hope I don't hijack Herman's thread too much..here's a thread with recent pics of the T.

http://www.****************/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25262

Replace the ****** with t u r b o b u i c k s... one word. I am wiring the T right now; I have the ECM harness in, battery mounted, cutoff switch and remote solenoid done, etc. I'm just plugging along.

Dave, I should call you and ask some Syclone questions and get edjumacated. :)

Anything I can help ya with lemme know. Next time you see Ms (Mrs in a few weeks) myclone in chat have her give you my cel phone #. If ya need info quicker PM me and I'll send the # to ya.

Back to the syclone FS thread ... :D

hmmm...i wonder why anyone that saw it in person didn't buy it? anyway congrats on the sale and just in case he backs out, here is my review of the truck...;)

"at first glance, the truck looks great inside and out...even has polished wheels and the bed cover....upon closer inspection, you will find that the truck has been repainted and the cladding has been clear coated...the passenger side door doesn't exactly line up with the fender line...a ram-air ws6 hood scoop has been retrofitted...again, the interior looks clean...the headliner has been modified with a flame pattern in the foam under the black fabric....it has a nice boost controller...under the hood is where the biggest red flags were....i saw the truck while the heads were out around 5 months ago....it had trw pistons that do not resemble low compression ones....he did the vortec conversion....looks sloppy under the hood though....when i recently looked under the hood, an msd 6al box fell down between the abs and driver's exhaust manifold...the owner is ready to dump this truck from what i can tell...he has no interest in retorquing the heads and it has been to the track a number of times and raced with a slipping tranny...in my opinion, the truck needs $XX00.00 under the hood and $XX00.00 in the tranny to make a decent truck....also if you check the sportmachines registry, two registered owners before this guy, reported 30k on the odometer as well....i think the truck was put together using a cleaner donor truck as he offered to throw in a set of sy seats, a syty tranny and transfer case, as well as other misc. interior parts for nothing...then he claimed he had lost them....then he called me back and asked me what i think all of those parts would be worth to me because he found them again and wanted to sell them now....sounds like bad business practices if you ask me...when you start the truck and put it into gear, it dies...then you get alot of starter click before it turns over again...you have to pump the throttle while shifting into gear (too keep it running) and after a big jerk, you are ready to go...it needs a little more than tuning on the low end...lots of creaking and popping and some grinding in the front right side of the truck when you turn the steering wheel (same side that the fender and door don't line up)...missing one piece of cladding (rear driver's arch)....and three dents on the same side of the bed...so its good and bad...i would much rather buy a stock, rusty unmolested 200k truck for 6 or 7k than to buy this ?k nice looking truck for 6 or 7k....."

cheers