Syclone clone build help (I got some questions)

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
So I been thinking about this for awhile since my brother has a 4x4 s10...

What would I need to make it awd like the syclone? Just the transfer case?

Also where can I find one of the old Mercury marine 4.3 fuel injection setups?

Did these come on a merc cruiser?

and does it make that much difference?

I know fullthrottle has a build thread somewhere containing this info, but Im not sure where it is and my search attempts have failed...

Look for Olds Bravada transfer case.. Some years are same part number

Marine intake----from boat supply/dealer and possibly GM dealer too

use GM ECM #0411 and size injectors according to power desired turbo accordingly and tune to suit.

Good luck finding a set of Sy/Ty exhaust manifolds for cheap.

So I been thinking about this for awhile since my brother has a 4x4 s10...

What would I need to make it awd like the syclone? Just the transfer case?

Also where can I find one of the old Mercury marine 4.3 fuel injection setups?

Did these come on a merc cruiser?

and does it make that much difference?

I know fullthrottle has a build thread somewhere containing this info, but Im not sure where it is and my search attempts have failed...

As said above, you'll need the awd transfer case. You can get one from a Bravada or a Safari van. The awd front driveshaft is different from the 4x4 so if you get a transfer case from a bravada, get the the driveshaft also. The 4x4 front diff uses a vacuum or thermo solenoid to engage the front axles when in 4wd, this setup won't work well with awd. I'm not sure what the syclone uses in it's place, but I'm sure you could put a posi-lock in there to keep it engaged all the time.

Check out my full write up here on the Marine intake swap:4.3L Vortec Marine Intake Conversion Helpfull Hints:

You can leave all the stock 4wd stuff in there and just use it when you need it.

Or take the time to swap in all the sy/ty stuff. more of a drag on the engine all the time... we just used 4wd when we wanted to play around.
~Scott

I am runnning the marine intake on my Jimmy...better throttle response..

I also have a set of TY manifolds for sale.....