T&D Roller Rocker Arms

Can someone tell what the T&D Roller Rocker arm (shaft mounted) factory setting is on the adjustment screws? I need to order push rods and the setting plays a big factor. Thanks....

Flush +- 1 thread showing . . . I think.
Best to go to their website.

that's correct . you get it flush then you can go one complete turn up or down but no more then that . remember you need preload on the lifter as well so don't just measure when it hits the lifter if its hydraulic that is .

that's correct . you get it flush then you can go one complete turn up or down but no more then that . remember you need preload on the lifter as well so don't just measure when it hits the lifter if its hydraulic that is .
Thanks for the reply but I am sort of confused.... Right now I have them set flush and when I install my push rod length checker I am getting 8.75 turns which equals to (8 turns=8.220 + 1/2 a turn =.025 + 1/4 of a turn which equals .012.50 ). That should add up to about 8.237 / 8.238 plus a.035-.040 preload should equal to a 8.273 / 8.277 so an 8.250 push rod should work and I should be able to get the preload difference with a 1/4 or 1/2 turn on the adjustment screw right? Sorry for the long post. Thanks....

Thanks for the reply but I am sort of confused.... Right now I have them set flush and when I install my push rod length checker I am getting 8.75 turns which equals to (8 turns=8.220 + 1/2 a turn =.025 + 1/4 of a turn which equals .012.50 ). That should add up to about 8.237 / 8.238 plus a.035-.040 preload should equal to a 8.273 / 8.277 so an 8.250 push rod should work and I should be able to get the preload difference with a 1/4 or 1/2 turn on the adjustment screw right? Sorry for the long post. Thanks....
I forgot to mention that the instructions on the T&D site does not mention this setting for the Buick v6 but when you look @ the Chevy instructions it say flush + one complete turn. This is why I'm confused..... I would like to order my push rods soon and just wanted to be sure..... Once again thanks for everyone's support.

When u figure out which size you need I might have a set . I have bought so many sets over the years becuse every motor I’ve built has taken different size push rods . As far as the instructions go yes you can go by the Chevy instructions . Shoot me a pm if u want to see if I have the size push rods you need

When u figure out which size you need I might have a set . I have bought so many sets over the years becuse every motor I’ve built has taken different size push rods . As far as the instructions go yes you can go by the Chevy instructions . Shoot me a pm if u want to see if I have the size push rods you need
Thanks for the reply....