You can type here any text you want

T-Top sun shades

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TheDoughboy

Does anybody here have them? Do you like them? Where did you get them? I not having any luck on finding them.

I got mine from Conley's. They wedge between the plastic trim at the edge of the top and rest inside the rubber molding all around the other 3 sides. They give the car a totally different look inside and they look great. I got mine so that the sun shining in through the t-tops wouldn't reverse the effects of the dark tint I put on the windows.

Jim

I have them on my car and agree that it gives the inside of the car a totally different look.I really like them.

Geoff Hall

My T-top GN came with them and I love them. It gets hot here in Texas so on those days I put the shades up. It is also nice to have the option of.............
1. T-tops off for full sun and air.
2. T-tops on with the shades OFF so the sun shines in.
3. T-tops on with the shades ON so no sun shines in.
:D
Frank

Well...........just got off the phone with Conley's Performance. I was told they never had them. Turbojimmy when you say Conley's, do you mean Conley's Performance? Is there another I am unaware of?

Thanks again,

Ron

Originally posted by TheDoughboy
Well...........just got off the phone with Conley's Performance. I was told they never had them. Turbojimmy when you say Conley's, do you mean Conley's Performance? Is there another I am unaware of?

Thanks again,

Ron

That's weird. I got them from Conley's Performance Plus, Inc. in Humble Texas. Even sent me a refrigerator magnet. Maybe they don't sell them anymore.

Jim

just go to your local shop that does headliners and have them make you a set with headliner backing and your color cloth

i made a set... they fit great.. they could you some trim on the outside edges but other wise look great. you can not notice the fact that the edge is unfinished once installed. i would be more than happy to send ya the pattern i used, and a detailed materials list.

Dathan

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
i made a set... they fit great.. they could you some trim on the outside edges but other wise look great. you can not notice the fact that the edge is unfinished once installed. i would be more than happy to send ya the pattern i used, and a detailed materials list.

Dathan

Thanks for the offer. As I am the master of lazyness when I comes to Making parts. I will buy them pre made.

Thanks again,

Ron

Back