T6P upgrading their software

Nice message when you go there now. :biggrin:

David

Attachments

• t6p.JPG
    t6p.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 407
Damn, I thought they were going to upgrade! Hacked like a MOFO!!!

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 407
Arrgh why did Ibother going there to look? place is full or egos and retards :rolleyes: Too bad they couldn't upgrade their members :cool:

CARTMAN said:
Arrgh why did Ibother going there to look? place is full or egos and retards :rolleyes: Too bad they couldn't upgrade their members :cool:
Nice. I'm impressed. More fuel for the "my board can beat up your board" fire. Jeez, man- let it go.

CARTMAN said:
Why not keep comments like that to yourself, or are you just trying to piss people off?

dragonational said:
Why not keep comments like that to yourself, or are you just trying to piss people off?

No I'm not trying to piss anyone off. You don't think that a normal person reading the lounge over there would come to the same conclusion as me :confused:

CARTMAN said:
No I'm not trying to piss anyone off. You don't think that a normal person reading the lounge over there would come to the same conclusion as me :confused:
Retards end their sentences with prepositions.
True story.
:biggrin:
S.

CARTMAN said:
Arrgh why did Ibother going there to look? place is full of egos and retards :rolleyes: Too bad they couldn't upgrade their members :cool:
They did that too, they banned me. :p
Wow, this place realy does delete posts. I used to have like 50 or so.

Tell 'em why you got a "timeout".
It was for trying to impersonate an admin (JayC) on the board.
:rolleyes:
S.

Snorman said:
Tell 'em why you got a "timeout".
It was for trying to impersonate an admin (JayC) on the board.
:rolleyes:
S.
Yup. it was all in good fun, and no harm done.

Impersonating admin LoL!!! We have way too much fun over there.

Go ahead cartman...act like a c0ck again...attack me. Thats why I left this board in the first place...not because of admin but because of c0cks that must feel good about themselves when there the first person to talk sh1t.

I remember the good ole days when I would post a tech question and some c0ck would come in and talk sh1t. Buncha a$$holes around here...I cant stand the smell. TB smells like a$$ and they need to wash away the dingleberries like cartman and Shane to freshen the place up.

2 posts Rob and your not banned yet! :biggrin: