TA49 questions

OmahaKnight

Collector of money pits
Ok, first off this is what I have. 87 GN thats mostly stock but the previous owner said there was a aftermarket chip installed but i have no idea what it is. The engine wasn't in very good shape and the stock turbo was letting oil into the motor. I had the engine rebuilt and bought a used turbo to replace the bad one. Turns out the used one i bought was pouring oil into the motor which caused it to idle rough according to my mechanic. So, I decided to buy a new turbo and knowing what i wanted to do with the car and doing lots of research mostly on this site i decided to go with a TA49 from Precision Turbo. It just arrived today and I installed it and she seems to be running much smoother then she ever has :D So basically i have a stock motor with a TA49

Now my question is, what next???
I'm already planning on 42lb injectors, walbro 307 fuel pump, but what else do i need to do? I want the car to be good daily driver and I want to get her into the 12's but I don't know what my next step would be.
I'm pretty new at turbo buicks and any input would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, btw..My mechanic said the car has a shift kit in it but i have no idea what kind of convertor it has

i would go with bigger injectors just incase you get carried away down the road and go with a bigger turbo. right now you need a adjustable wastegate, adjustable fuel pressure regulator,
scanmaster, and a hot wire kit. im sure i left some things out, the others can add to my list its 4:30 and i havent been to bed in 2 days :D

if you tune it right with the parts i listed you have a mid/low 12 second car as is but i would invest into a new chip when you do the injectors, i perfer a jim testa chip he really works with you. you also might want to consider a alkey injection system.