You can type here any text you want

Tag Team

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
This is one of the most interesting classes that you have probably ever seen. It is also the most fun BY FAR!!

The class will pay $200 to win!! Entry fee is $10. It requires 2 people in 1 car. This is a regular tree / dial-in bracket race. When the race begins you must stop the vehicle by the 60ft mark. Both people MUST EXIT the vehicle and change positions by running around the vehicle in either direction. Then there is the race to the finish line. Just like any bracket race you must do so and try not to go too fast. Just don't forget to take the car out of gear or you will be trying to chase it down the track. Good luck to ANYONE wanting to run this class. Just try not to get hurt!! :smile:

OK, I wanna know who plans on running tag team. I plan on running this myself for fun. Lets see who will get together for this one.

First Team:
Sydwyndr / SLOGN
I am also guessing at the next one here:
TurboIndian / V6BEAST
HIGH PSI / JCOTTON (hahahaha!!!!) yeah right....
SCOT W. / TURBODAVE maybe??
also the Cruz / Gomes team. Might have to watch this one as you cant tell them apart and have to make sure they actually make the switch...

Also since both will be out in the first round of Quick 8 we should see the next team:
TURBOKID / BLOWNV6 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I personally would like to see the Richard Clark / Dennis Kirban team. We would have to allow this team extra time for their age!! Just kidding...:cool:

anyone else??

Cmon Ladies, this isnt just for the guys now...

ok, i wanna know who plans on running tag team. I plan on running this myself for fun. Lets see who will get together for this one.

First team:
Sydwyndr / slogn
i am also guessing at the next one here:
Turboindian / v6beast
high psi / jcotton (hahahaha!!!!) yeah right....
Scot w. / turbodave maybe??
Also the cruz / gomes team. Might have to watch this one as you cant tell them apart and have to make sure they actually make the switch...

Also since both will be out in the first round of quick 8 we should see the next team:
Turbokid / blownv6 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I personally would like to see the richard clark / dennis kirban team. We would have to allow this team extra time for their age!! Just kidding...:cool:

Anyone else??

Cmon ladies, this isnt just for the guys now...

now thats funny!!!!

Thats funny, I want to be with Shane:D we wouldnt have to change the seat belts that way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back