You can type here any text you want

Take It All

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
I have decided to sell my car and all of my parts for one price. This is only a quick run down of what you get .

87 Gn with 133,000. The motor has new bearings and gaskets through out about 4 months ago.The car has a 45a turbo, extreme automatic trans w/ trans brake,Vigalante converter, moser axles w/ auburn carrier,Maft pro w, 60lbs injectors,atr external gated downpipe w/ 2.5 atr exhaust,f body radiator, new mickey thompson drag radials.

The body is in good shape with no real rust issues, there are a few small spots ont he doors.There has been a new piece of driver floor installed.The interior is in exellent shape. There was a roll bar in the car at one point wich was cut out and could be put back in very easy.The pain does have some nicks and scratches and was painted about 15 years ago.

Here is a quick run down of the parts
Full rust free qtr panels
2 sets of fenders
3 sets of doors all in good shape
Tons of grey interior pieces also sone burgandy and blue
GN seats in great shape
Few center consoles gn and t type
box of dash bezels
t tops
Complete intake
Motor brackets
Fuel rails
power steering parts,
few sets of qtr glass
Tailights
inner wheel wells
exterior trim
sets of 20 and 30 over pistons on rods
Boxes of misc bolt ,pulleys, balancers and brackets
Stock short block forn car still good, home ported heads, ported intake
Parts to build a 40 over girdled short block.

There is to much to list, I want it all to go at one time, i do not have time to part out , so don't ask

First 10,000.00 takes it all.

Call for more info 513-218-4764. thanks Tom Robison
I will get pics soon

Back