Talk about lucky

Pics will be up shortly. I am still at my shop and plan to work late on another project. I will take the pics tonight and probably have an employee post them tomorrow. Sorry guys. I went out last night and just looked the car over real good and had a smile on my face the entire time. I am going to jack up the car tonight and get the transmission number, just to do it. I would love to know more history on this car. I've had a few people inquire about buying this car (a few I believe are serious buyers) but I think I will hang on to it for a while.:biggrin:

I took a few pics tonight and wil post them tomorrow. I also jacked up both cars tonight and checked transmission numbers. I believe both transmissions are original. Here is what I found. Hardtop # 285 892 TAF 0491 T-top # 018 891 TAF 0235 The hardtop car is a very low production number and the T-top car is #518.

All I can say is congrats! Good to see that it went to an enthusiast and not just some guy that will flip it in a week. Not to say that you won't sell it later down the road but from the way it sounds you will enjoy it and share it's existance with the TTA community. Keep us posted on it and we can not wait to see the pics!

Damn! talk about looking in the right place at the right time (with the right amount of cash and the right trailer ;) ) Nice catch, congrats! I don't follow the TTA's, but even I'm envious. :cool:

I think the vin# is a fraud, you had better SELL IT TO ME to avoid any heartache on your part LOL:biggrin:

Here is a link with a few pics. I wll get it out soon and give it a good bath. These pics are before I touched the engine compartment. I know it needs a few things (rear view mirror reattached,shifter handle button,OE intercooler hose clamps,etc....) but I will get them fixed right away. I am undecided on doing paintwork right away. The spoiler and roof need paint.

tta.html

Here is a link with a few pics. I wll get it out soon and give it a good bath. These pics are before I touched the engine compartment. I know it needs a few things (rear view mirror reattached,shifter handle button,OE intercooler hose clamps,etc....) but I will get them fixed right away. I am undecided on doing paintwork right away. The spoiler and roof need paint.

tta.html

Looks good setting beside his brother:biggrin: time to update your sig!

Time to order your packet -- PHS Historic Services

tta.html

Again, congrats looks great next to yout t-top!!!

Do youhappen to have this sticker still on it given the milage? http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...d-help-details-factory-label-sticker-tta.html

Thanks for the pics. Probably won't see another one for a LONG time. Enjoy it.;)

Rodney,
I would have congratulated you earlier. But I been vomiting since you told me this. I think you have to many cars! Its time to thin the heard! Sell me this one!!!!!

Steve K.

Thanks Steve its always a pleasure talking to you. I just added the 92 purple Z28 you see in the pics this weekend also. Very nice car also and kinda rare with the options it has. Runs real good but I don't think the stock 5.7 would hang with the TTA's.:cool:

Oh well you just ruined any chance of winning the lottery. I hear there's an old man not too far away from me that has a hardtop cloth TTA, except he knows what he has.

I could never be that lucky. Congrats on the deal!

Thanks Steve its always a pleasure talking to you. I just added the 92 purple Z28 you see in the pics this weekend also. Very nice car also and kinda rare with the options it has. Runs real good but I don't think the stock 5.7 would hang with the TTA's.:cool:

Excellent deal overall. What are the specs on the purple z28? I have a purple 92 convertible. Don't see may of them around at all.

Scott

Excellent deal overall. What are the specs on the purple z28? I have a purple 92 convertible. Don't see may of them around at all.

Scott

Scott, The Z28 is a Purple Haze Heritage edition low mileage 5.7 car. It has leather, Bose, performance axle, rear disc,etc.... The paint is original and has all documentation since new including the window sticker.

Very nice find. I found mine on a fluke. Not a heritage edition but is purple with tan leather and a black top. Real clean and 97% stock. Even has the original CD Radio with the sticker that you are supposed to take off on it.

A purple hertiage as I am sure you are well aware is an excellent find. Heck any purple haze z28 camaro is uncommon but the heritage even more so.

Good job finding 2 really nice, rare cars this weekend!!!