You can type here any text you want

**** talking lightenings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
guys just wanted to post these 2 quotes I got from the lightening forum

heres the first

"I raced a T-Type the other day we were going about 50 mph,we both punched it all i saw was him in the rear.They were fast in there day but todays hot rods are so much faster .Stock their slow ,most sports cars today are in mid 13's stock.My lightning is stock too.The cars in the mid/Late 80's don't even come close to today's cars.They were ledgends in their day for what they were but it's over. TODAYS A NEW DAY [LIGHTNINGS] Jimmy"

"They aren't that fast, stock. I ran one last Tues at the track and he ran a 14.2 to my 13.1. There was one running mid 12's, but he had lots of work."

yeah he must of had lots of work like $300 worth :rolleyes:

with that being said the only lightening owner I did meet was very awesome and it was when my car was stock he asked ME to do a burnout for him

Carl

I took a '01 lightening with 3:73's a chip, and a 150 shot of nitrous. I like them for what they are, but truck wise, give me a SY or TY! :D

You wouldn't have a link would ya??? I'd like to respond to {lightnings} Jimmy......:D

SHAME

its a shame they dont realized that the $40,000 they spend on the vehicle to get it in the 13's they didn't buy the gn for less and run 13's or quicker shame shame shame.:eek:

Originally posted by Cleaner13

"They aren't that fast, stock. I ran one last Tues at the track and he ran a 14.2 to my 13.1. There was one running mid 12's, but he had lots of work."

yeah he must of had lots of work like $300 worth :rolleyes:
Carl
I'd like to race him at mid 12s with "lots of work :rolleyes: "

Back