Tax time is upon us. Time to choose converter...

Boston GN

Yes, finally I am going to do it. I am going to be purchasing a converter (and then bigger injectprs and double pump). Was heavily considering a 9x11. I talked to Bruce last year and he pretty much had me sold but my funds fell through. The time has come again so let me hear the good the bad and the ugly. I've done my searches and have a pretty good idea of what I want. I am thinking somewhere in the range of 3000-3200 stall? Sound alright? Definitely lock up. mods are below. I had the stock turbo on before with this cam (CC218) and that was even semi-slow to spool. Definitely not like stock. Now with the larger turbo (albeit not very big, but big enough) I need something to help me out even more. Please advise.
Thanks

9x11 is a good conv.
I have one myself , nice and streetable .
3000 to 3200 rpm stall would work with most turbo upgrades
Mine is bout 3300 stall

I have only had experience with the old art carr to get into the tens.Worked fine but had to hit fourth gear with a 26 by 9 inch slick and stock cammed motor.The art carr is light,and increases the throttle response greatly,also takes load off the crank.Jim:)

Bruce's 9x11 works very well in my car.

2800 @ zero boost and goes up with boost.

Money well spent.

Just got one from Bruce about a month ago. 3000 stall 9-11 (extreme is the new name I think).

You'll love it. Much improved over the D5.

I have a 9X11 3K stall and I like it a lot. Around town you will know it is a 3K stall though.
Dan