TE 62/Eastern Performance FMIC

tnt6

Have a used TE 62 in excellent condition as well as an Eastern Performance front mount intercooler for sale.
300 for turbo and 300 for front mount.

Ok..sent pics to your email...send me your location,city and zip and I will find out what the shipping would be..

I'll take the turbo.

I got the pics, send payment info and shipping costs.

Thanks RZ.

Tell us how you really feel about the president...........:D

I'm his biggest fan, but can't type right now as I'm trying to to enroll in obamacare right now and have been on the website for 96 hours straight and they said I was next in line yesterday and not to leave the site as someone would help me soon.:rolleyes:

I've got to go now I don't want to lose my place in line. Long live the supreme leader of the once free nation of the US of A.

Of all the things I miss, I miss my country the most.

Shouldn't we be saying ameen?:eek:

NO!! You shall fall in line and agree with whatever INSANE HUSSIEN OBAMA says is good for you.

No more thinking for yourself is allowed and is punishable to the full extent of the manifesto, ERRR, I mean law.

Ok, hijack over, sorry OP.

Don't be I'm sure both parts are sold and him being a canuck will find these posts humorous.

Sorry but I already spoke for the turbo in case you can't or chose not to read post #6.

I can read, yur tax dollars paid for my education. thanks

Then I didn't get my monies worth, which is normal for any government program.:(

BTW if you can read then asking for something that is spoken for makes you rude also.:p

Then I didn't get my monies worth, which is normal for any government program.:(

BTW if you can read then asking for something that is spoken for makes you rude also.:p

you crying about it makes u a nancy. im waiting in line, i just asked for pics so dont get yur panties wet. im sure the seller knows whos first

I not crying, I was pointing out a fact that I already committed to purchase.

Your attitude shows your ignorance and immaturity, enjoy waiting in line.:p

I'll look at the pictures if the other 8 people in line pass.
Or kill each other first :D

I'll look at the pictures if the other 8 people in line pass.
Or kill each other first :D

LMAO. I'll send them to you and you can get in line.

If you buy it I'll kill you!!!:eek: