You can type here any text you want

Tell me about this chip. Good Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bumpinregal

Here it is what can you tell me?

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

Thanks in advance

Old timey ATR Pitbull.... undoubtably for stock injectors, too much timing, crap idle, crap mileage, crap drivability, 1988 (at best) :eek: technology, worth only the core for a reburn... :wink: .... but awesome in 1988!! :tongue: Chips have come ALOOOONG way since that one... :)

Old timey ATR Pitbull.... undoubtably for stock injectors, too much timing, crap idle, crap mileage, crap drivability, 1988 (at best) :eek: technology, worth only the core for a reburn... :wink: .... but awesome in 1988!! :tongue: Chips have come ALOOOONG way since that one... :)

Very nice tt it is then..

Yes. 1989. You must get a TT or extender chip... Though, now you must verify your injectors.. just to be sure...

Yes. 1989. You must get a TT or extender chip... Though, now you must verify your injectors.. just to be sure...

Get rid of it. The new TurboTweaks are very nice. There are other ones out there too. But the new chips are light years better than that ATR one.

So the bad news is that I put the chip back in and I cant seem to get it to seat right. When I turn the key forward I get the flickering check engine light. I even tried cleaning all the contacts and still nothing. Any Ideas?

Chip might be fried... do yourself a favor... $h!tcan that atr chip, and order a proper TT chip for your combo.... $85.... I mean, how can you go wrong? That chip will AMAZE you, and the car will run like a million bucks! :)

Back