You can type here any text you want

Tell me about this powerlogger file

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

Should my AFR be dipping up and down constantly during my WOT moments? I find it odd. Do your guys' cars do this?

Attachments

Last edited:
You don't see my AFRs go between 11.53 to 10.37 and everywhere in between during my 2nd WOT run? I can see a steady decline or a steady incline, but not up and down back and forth during a wot run. What's wrong with this question? I'm not an expert tuner. I mean I know what's supposed to be happening, but this is a brand new Innovate LC2 so I'm unfamiliar with it.

The only place I see a variation is right after you lay the into it. Looks to me like your getting a 1-2 shift flare that makes afr's spike a little. Are you letting it shift on it's own or manual shifting?

Otherwise I don't see any major variations that would lead to concern. Once it's in high gear the reading is fairly stable. You will always see a slight variation in lower gears and during shifts.

Log a 3rd gear pull without shifts.

Will do. I think I see the flare you were talking about. I'll have to log a 3rd gear pull at night on the free way. Should be soon.

Back