You can type here any text you want

Tella Stars

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pracingrev1140

who running tella stars on there buick what size rim and tires will work on the front and back thanks RR

I ordered a digital camera and it will be here in about 2 weeks. As soon as I get it I will post pics of the car..........by the way.....I lowered it 2" in the front, 1.5" in the rear........the stance is awesome and the wheels really set it off...........

Wow, 275/50/15's? Sounds risky. I also have 15x7 with 215/65/15's front 15x8 245/60/15 rear Telstars, just recently got them. They look nice, but I am kinda regretting it cause the rears have 4" backspacing.:( There is little space between the 245's and the frame, so I'm wondering if 275/60's will stand a chance. FlyinGN, if your 275/50's don't rub, then the 275/60's should fit. I have 275/60 DR's mounted on the stock wheel (3.5" BS), and that rubs on turns unless I go real slow.

nope black beauty, no rubbing with my combo. I did put on alum drums which are a tiny but thicker then cast drums which help a lil. I have a full finger width between the tires and frame on each side.

Back