Tesoro people?

KENNE-BILL

Thinking about topping off the gas in the truck, any of you Tesoro guys know when and where they are having the next all grades same price deal?:cool:

There's a new "Secret Station" every week. Usually there are two places to go to. I know that this week, one of the stations is on the corner of King St. and Cooke St. Go at night, preferably late to avoid the crowd. :) The gas will pump faster also!

How's the "tow-bar" coming along Mick? :D

Geoff

I think the other station is Haleiwa. KENNE-BILL, you gonna take a cruise out there? I think when you get back, you will need another fill-up :D

Kenny Bill,
The next seek & save station is at Palama from Mon.-Sun. When the Tesoro station has it's sale, a lot of times the stations around the area try to match their price. The company e-mails us on Friday for the next weeks sale, I'll try to post it every week. TurboD is brewing it, maybe he can make 94 octane instead.

In Pearl City, on Kam Hwy, by Sam's Club. :)

BTW, what's the deal with the slicks??? Let me know. :p
Also. thanks for the link.

Geoff

Originally posted by Geoff87
In Pearl City, on Kam Hwy, by Sam's Club. :)

BTW, what's the deal with the slicks??? Let me know. :p
Also. thanks for the link.

Geoff

Thanks Geoff:) I think I'll go cruzing out that way tomorrow.;)
The slicks? Sorry SOLD:D But you're 1st in line if you want them. I just want to see how much better I can run with them vs street tires.

Thanks,
Guy

Thanks Les you know when? I noticed when they put those flashy thing on the price sign.

Originally posted by BADDGUY6

The slicks? Sorry SOLD:D But you're 1st in line if you want them. I just want to see how much better I can run with them vs street tires.

Thanks,
Guy

You wont run any faster!!!! Those slicks are no good for your car!!!!:D :D :D

Ah well...... let me know if you change your mind. At least I'm still "1st in line". :)

Geoff

Originally posted by Geoff87

You wont run any faster!!!! Those slicks are no good for your car!!!!:D :D :D

Geoff

Maybe your right.:eek: :p I should just give you the slicks now.eh;) That way I wont break anything.:eek: :D :D

Guy

Finally I got some CHEAP gas! Bought some 92 Octane but rumor has it that the big tankers fill the 92 tanks with some of the 87 eh? Any truth to the matter here?

Re: Is that you???

Originally posted by BADDGUY6

Terry? From the East side of the rock? Same Terry?

Guy

oh duhhh ;) so what brah, how da slicks li' dat?