You can type here any text you want

Testa chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bose

I bought a Testa chip last year and never did get a chance to really try it out good until this year. This has to be one of the best chips I have ever used. I have been running Sunoco 110 leaded and I was up to 22 psi last night with only 0.5 degree of knock on the 1-2 shift. I think there is something that may be hitting because I get the same knock at 14 psi on the 1-2 shift. The chip is a 100 octane chip burned for my combo. If you read this Jim I was running my fuel pressure at 40 psi line off. My 02's were 790 as I crossed the line. Should I turn the pressure up slightly or is 790 acceptable?Bruce

My car with similiar mods and Testa chip like 740 with little or no knock going thru the traps.

Outta curiousity...

What times are both of y'all running with this setup?? I'm thinking of going with a setup like this and was wondering what ets and speeds ya ran.

Hey Frank... how ya doin'? How have things been back there in the mid-atlantic?? Be on the lookout for a black car running around.. might be somebody ya know.

Later..

times

I run mid to low 12's depending on how good I hook up. I also run 110 leaded and do not use the alcohol system anymore.People that look under the hood always ask what the alcohol bottle is though.Bruce

Back