You can type here any text you want

Testing out my new DSLR camera, so new pics of the Buick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
I got a new DSLR camera a couple of weeks ago. I took a bunch of pictures at the nats but figured I would give my car a shot to pose and get pictures taken since I practically finished with the outside now. I chose an old military fort on the river as a backdrop.

Let me know what you think. :smile:

GN01.jpg

GN04.jpg

GN05.jpg

GN06.jpg

GN15.jpg

GN17.jpg

GN18.jpg

GN34.jpg

Very nice car and very nice shots. Which DSLR did you go with? I'm guessing you have a FMIC with your 84/85 air dam correct?

Very nice car and very nice shots. Which DSLR did you go with? I'm guessing you have a FMIC with your 84/85 air dam correct?

Thanks everyone. :cool:

I bought a Canon Digital Rebel XT. The first DSLR I ever used was a Canon 20D and loved the pictures I took with it. Unfortunately that was a work camera that soon disappeared so I just kept using my point and shoot until a sale came along that I couldnt pass up.

And yes, I have a front mount. The hotair air dam really cleans up the front end I think.

Thanks everyone. :cool:

I bought a Canon Digital Rebel XT. The first DSLR I ever used was a Canon 20D and loved the pictures I took with it. Unfortunately that was a work camera that soon disappeared so I just kept using my point and shoot until a sale came along that I couldnt pass up.

And yes, I have a front mount. The hotair air dam really cleans up the front end I think.

Sweet :cool: Canon makes a great camera. My first ever digital camera was a Canon Powershot A20 point and shoot that still works to this day. I must agree with you on the hot air front air dam set up you got there. Job well done on your GN :cool:

I agree about the front spoiler! Nice pics and car!
IMG_2560.jpg

I am glad I got mine when I did, they seem to be trending up which means prices are going to start going up for them. My buddy just picked one up in BG on the cheap, the dude asked to put his stuff with my friends for sale. He put the airdam out and my buddy bought it before it hit the ground. :D

Back