Thank you Julio for what you do.

Turbo6Smackdown

I called Julio several times for technical questions and he set me straight. Every time. And when I got my pump back from rebuilding, you can just tell he took his time, and made sure every little detail was looked after.

There's not too many people around this country that have the obsessive compulsive attention to detail like myself-so I know when details are payed attention to. Things like the way the ring terminal studs were crimped on the ground wire(yes, there's a certain way you crimp them), or how there's a small drip of solder inside the end of the terminal stud, (which isn't necessary, but done by someone compulsive like myself) or the way he loosened the tension on the two wires to alleviate the severe bends those wires take coming out of the innards, or the way he zip ties the wire loop at either end. This man does shit right, and I appreciate the way he covers all bases. I can personally attest to how absolutely rare this is. I deal with MANY businesses every day, either gathering technical data from, problem solving questions, obscure parts, assembly questions, you name it, I've probably called their tech lines and made them contemplate suicide. I have a lot of experience with other people's work, or philosophy, and I can tell you pretty much noone gives two flying shits about quality or attention to detail. Those people passed on about 2 generations ago. Like my dad said, if you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself, because everyone in this country is a bunch of hacks.
So when I see attention to detail that even comes close to what I have, I make sure to let them know they did an outstanding job. It's rarer than you think.
Thanks Julio for going out of your way. That's good shit.