Thanks LOU!!

All I have to say is wow this engine is great! I went to cruisin' Grand and I had to have my foot on the brakes the whole time. I could not believe that I didn't have to touch the gas pedal and the car would reach 5-6 miles per hour on its own. From a dead stop I would let the brake go and off the buick went.

All I have to say is wow this engine is great! I went to cruisin' Grand and I had to have my foot on the brakes the whole time. I could not believe that I didn't have to touch the gas pedal and the car would reach 5-6 miles per hour on its own. From a dead stop I would let the brake go and off the buick went.

That's not right Flaco have Lou take a look at it What does the car idle at in park?

That's not right Flaco have Lou take a look at it What does the car idle at in park?

I'm guessing you mean RPMs? When its warmed up its at about 800. Or could be transmission related. Lou and I have discussed my issue with it. Lou any thoughts??

I'm guessing you mean RPMs? When its warmed up its at about 800. Or could be transmission related. Lou and I have discussed my issue with it. Lou any thoughts??
Typically the car will idle higher about 1000-1200 rpm in park depending on temp. In gear a about 7-800 which will cause the car to creep in gear with your foot off the brake. That should be the extent of it . Anything else could indicate another issue such as a cruise control cable pulling on the linkage or throttle stop in too far, Vacuum leak etc.. Doesn't sound that serious. But it should be looked at if it's a concern. I don't get many complaints like this. But I'm certainly available to take care of anything that should arise.Call me if you need to discuss it further. Lou

Typically the car will idle higher about 1000-1200 rpm in park depending on temp. In gear a about 7-800 which will cause the car to creep in gear with your foot off the brake. That should be the extent of it . Anything else could indicate another issue such as a cruise control cable pulling on the linkage or throttle stop in too far, Vacuum leak etc.. Doesn't sound that serious. But it should be looked at if it's a concern. I don't get many complaints like this. But I'm certainly available to take care of anything that should arise.Call me if you need to discuss it further. Lou

Nah aint worried about it :). i'm gonna visit you later on at the end of the month anyways.

Just got my car back. Lou and Al did an awesome job! The Alky set up is clean and man this thing pulls on the Freeway. Also thanks for going out of your way to install the blinker/cruise control and wiper switch. It was nice putting it on cruise control for a change. Now time to save up my pennies for a Turbo and a new trans. Also Thanks Turbo tweak and Razors alky very great products, I am happy how the car is responding to these new mods.

Just got my car back. Lou and Al did an awesome job! The Alky set up is clean and man this thing pulls on the Freeway. Also thanks for going out of your way to install the blinker/cruise control and wiper switch. It was nice putting it on cruise control for a change. Now time to save up my pennies for a Turbo and a new trans. Also Thanks Turbo tweak and Razors alky very great products, I am happy how the car is responding to these new mods.
Flaco good news but I'm concerned about that crazy look in your eyes. last time I experienced that it was with meanchicken & his insanity is well documented here. Careful of the abyss & the Buick black hole that will swallow you up. Lou

Just got my car back from Lou. All I can say is HOLY FU*&*G SH*T. I never knew what it was like to be able to light up the tires while going about 10-15 MPH. :D Needless to say I ran out of Alky on my way home messing around on the freeway. This thing sounds like a freakin JET. I am very happy with the results. Lou's custom work is second to none. Thanks again Pappa Lou.

:D
Get used to driving around with a silly grin on your face....:D

Oh I am. I keep yelling WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! every time I floor it. You should have heard my evil laugh as I pulled back in to Lous shop. Lou appeared Nervous. Ill be going up against MR STI. He has decided to run. I think I got plenty for him. But I'm still wounded from the beating he gave me a few weeks ago...

Oh I am. I keep yelling WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! every time I floor it. You should have heard my evil laugh as I pulled back in to Lous shop. Lou appeared Nervous. Ill be going up against MR STI. He has decided to run. I think I got plenty for him. But I'm still wounded from the beating he gave me a few weeks ago...
I seemed to have created another meanchicken,How long before he wants to race me also.

I seemed to have created another meanchicken,How long before he wants to race me also.

It has one of those chicken or the egg/chicken crossed the road questions written all over it.

Why did the chicken wnat to race Papa Lou?
Cuz he built him a really fast Turbo Buick.:biggrin:

Who came in first...the Chicken or Papa Lou?
The Chicken....cuz Papa Lou's clutch fried.:biggrin:

Dang....that's freakin' poetic!!!

It has one of those chicken or the egg/chicken crossed the road questions written all over it.

Why did the chicken wnat to race Papa Lou?
Cuz he built him a really fast Turbo Buick.:biggrin:

Who came in first...the Chicken or Papa Lou?
The Chicken....cuz Papa Lou's clutch fried.:biggrin:

Dang....that's freakin' poetic!!!

the chickens got flow!!!!!

Just got my Dual fans put in by Lou and those F*ckers look like they came stock. Lou did an awesome job with the set up and wiring. Now instead of running at 190-205 my car runs at a cool 168. Great work as always Lou!
:biggrin:

Just got my Dual fans put in by Lou and those F*ckers look like they came stock. Lou did an awesome job with the set up and wiring. Now instead of running at 190-205 my car runs at a cool 168. Great work as always Lou!
:biggrin:
Great Flaco, glad your pleased & thanks for the support.

Just got my car back from Lou with the champion ported heads and intake. The sway bar from Hr keeps the car from going side ways on me I can floor it and the car just burns out in a straight line. Anyhow thanks Lou the car flys on the freeway I yelled Weeeeeeeeee! All the way home :D