You can type here any text you want

thanx to Scott W

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
we are all thanking Cal, Holly, & Clint, but let's not forget all the work Scott W has done for us. the countless hrs in the sun getting burnt.

thanx!!

He likes getting burned every now and then :eek:;)

Scot is a great guy and even better friend! Thanks for all the videoing and specially for the cooking utensils this year, couldn't do it without you buddy!!!!

Now hurry up and get that footage posted :p

Thanks Guys!

Glad to see my efforts are recognized that means alot to me, as some may know I don't receive a Penny from the videos/DVD's but I do this solely for the Buick comunity to be able to go back in time and reflect on such a good time it was.. Nelson does the artwork in editing and makes the DVD what it is so I let him have the proceeds for all his hard work.. Yes I got sun burned pretty bad as the only gas station in town didn't have sun block!! :eek: In the end IT WAS ALL WORTH IT seeing the happy/joyfull faces on everyone when they run there best times and seeing freinds again.

Tapes have already been boxed up and ready to ship to Nelly for the Magic..

Thank You,

SW.

Scott for future referance, there is always sun block in our trailer for little cry babies like yourself.

Scott for future referance, there is always sun block in our trailer for little cry babies like yourself.
Noted, I will remember next time to ask you for your crybaby sun block!! :biggrin:

SW.

Thank You Scot

Thank You Scot! Because of you and Nelson, we will have all these Great Memories on DVD! Which is great to bring out and play at New Years Eve Parties!!!;)

Thanks again Scot for going above and beyond to make sure we have video of our event!

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Thank You Scot! Because of you and Nelson, we will have all these Great Memories on DVD! Which is great to bring out and play at New Years Eve Parties!!!;)

Thanks again Scot for going above and beyond to make sure we have video of our event!

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563
Thanks Holly! The "NEW" addition to the Video's that Clint & I done are sure to be a hit.. ;)

SW.

Thanks Scott

Scott,
That was very generous of you to decline vending at an event with such a high spectator and car count. I would like to thank you, and I look forward to viewing the video during the holidays with family and friends.

Scott,
That was very generous of you to decline vending at an event with such a high spectator and car count. I would like to thank you, and I look forward to viewing the video during the holidays with family and friends.
Thanks Sam, That means alot and I know the video will be better after nelly gets his hands on it!!!

You and Toni really have it together and that was weird that after speacking to Toni and her mentioning the best time to date and saying that you haven't backed it up and then that very same day "whalla" :D

GREAT STUFF, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT RACING!!!

SW.

Thanks Sam, That means alot and I know the video will be better after nelly gets his hands on it!!!

You and Toni really have it together and that was weird that after speacking to Toni and her mentioning the best time to date and saying that you haven't backed it up and then that very same day "whalla" :D

GREAT STUFF, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT RACING!!!

SW.

Cause it only counts if you back it up :p

SW.

I think we found the missing link in our combo. Gonna have to get you guys to interview her next year again for good luck:D

I think we found the missing link in our combo. Gonna have to get you guys to interview her next year again for good luck:D
Glad to hear that Sam,

We wil be steping up our video game at every event and as long as we have our Nelson Febus to do his magic touch on the editing our video's will top all others every year.. I personally take great pride in saving a piece of history and that special moment in time that people sometimes forget about, couple that together with the talent of Nelson and you have a wonderfull DVD!!

Sam,

You and Toni are great people and icons of what this sport is to come. Please keep up the hard work and progress!!! Congrats!!! ;)

Scot W.

Back