You can type here any text you want

The 2nd fastest 6spd Supra, Darin from Titan 8.38 @174mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLHbXGM1lIQ[/YOUTUBE]

I wouldn't count Darin out yet, those Titan boys seem to always find more HP from these 2JZ motors and I'd venture to say they won't be happy until they have this car in the 7's.

U really have to hand over to Darin for getting that 3.0 to run that fast, but @ 185mph from SW/Boost Logic they have him way covered in the hp dept. He's just hooking up better now but the mph is still the same. Time for Darin to kiss the 3.0L goodbye...Hello 3.4L ! :cool:

U really have to hand over to Darin for getting that 3.0 to run that fast, but @ 185mph from SW/Boost Logic they have him way covered in the hp dept. He's just hooking up better now but the mph is still the same. Time for Darin to kiss the 3.0L goodbye...Hello 3.4L ! :cool:

Yeah that is something I forgot to mention, technically Darin is the fastest 6spd Supra with the stock 3.0L and SW is running the 3.4L stroker. Maybe Darin can talk Nero into letting him borrow the motor from the race car!:eek: :biggrin:

Back