The dangers of nitrous?

chip only, no retard box he humbled an assload of race cars his last street race was a 69 camaro with 502 crate BBC with 200+ shot of spray tubbed with big slicks, trailered to the spot, GN driven there with ac on. GN took the win for 5k lol

To add to this, when I stopped by Kenny Duttweiler's shop a couple weeks back, he said he's run nitrous on quite a few builds and said a 100 shot would probably be really nice on my build.

I believe Eric could cut a Nitrous chip that would reduce the timing... I have ran a Hot Air on NOS with a extra fuel pump, Kenne Bell NOS chip, hooker exhaust and sprayed into 12.90's. This was 1990.... Hot Airs didnt get the GOOD Stuff 86/87 trannys got. I had a shift kit in the tranny. With modern technology, I believe that one could spray 200hp with E85 or Alky and good Chip... I would limit boost to 15lbs because the NOS would take the boost over 22lbs

I believe Eric could cut a Nitrous chip that would reduce the timing... I have ran a Hot Air on NOS with a extra fuel pump, Kenne Bell NOS chip, hooker exhaust and sprayed into 12.90's. This was 1990.... Hot Airs didnt get the GOOD Stuff 86/87 trannys got. I had a shift kit in the tranny. With modern technology, I believe that one could spray 200hp with E85 or Alky and good Chip... I would limit boost to 15lbs because the NOS would take the boost over 22lbs

I can adjust timing myself with SD2. I will be running a 6766 turbo around 30psi, and if I use nitrous, it will be on a window switch to cut out around 4000rpm to prevent over boosting