You can type here any text you want

The next project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
gene, i will be giving you a haller soon regarding parts for the white T project. thanks, jeff

You got to give that bad boy a bath to see what you have to work with, Looks like the birds like it. I'd look for a fender but the door and quarter are easy fixers. Is the trunk lock punched out or just missing? Nice little project.:)

Glad to see someone finally getting around to fixing Chris' old door stop. That thing has been holding up his outside garage wall for a decade or so.;)

It should be here tomorrow afternoon sometime:)
Not sure if the trunk lock was ripped out or twisted.

I cant wait to give it a bath:D

And you're not getting the stick that holds the hood up. :)

Gene, I'm just on my way out the door. Seeya in 5 hours or so.

Just got home. Got a pile of money from Gene and kept the car...lol.

Dan, thanks for the invite. Gene told me to phone you. I don't have your phone number, don't know where your new place is, and had plans for the night with my bud in Marysville. So that's why I never phoned or got in touch with you. Thanks again though, perhaps another time.

Gene, I'll phone you tonight. Hell, I'll tell ya now since you can't scream at me here.:)

I phoned our local WSP office....first call in fact even before I called the hookers to let 'em know I'm back. Anyway, I know the girl in the local office and told her I was bringing in a car to be inspected. Nope, she says, not anymore without an appointment. What, I screamed, we've become big city.

So I phoned the number she gave me, friggin' voice mail, left my name and phone number, and the inspector will phone me back with a date and an appointment time.

I'm very sorry, I had hoped to have the car back to you next week. I'll let you know when I can get it inspected.

No problem Chris:)
Just dont fall on your sword over this:D

My Sword? My sword? Dammit all, I splained to you my sword was broken.

No one phoned today from the state (duh) so if you're unhappy, just lemme know and I'll refund your money.

If I can talk my wench into coming to TT whatever she demands... I'll give ya a good deal on the other one Gene. What ever it takes ta make ya happy.
I have a feeling since the gov't is involved it'll take forever...lol.

Inspiite of all the crap, and I'm so sorry it happened.....my wench is easy (just ask Dan)...lol, (that'll piss off his wench) so I'm in the clear.

See ya in Woodburn. (Betcha my stock block can whomp one yur stage one.?:D Got any money left over ta bet?):D :D

Back