The Worst 'gnx' Clone I've Ever Seen On E-bay Or Anywhere Else For That Matter...

Well the 3 emblems are probably the closest thing to being real on that car....although the grill emblem mount is wrong, deck lid emblem on wrong side and dash emblem....well thats just hilarious :biggrin:

Pablo said:
Damn you guys must have some really nice cars cause that thing looks good to me, if my car looked like that I would be ecstatic.

However, there are definite plusses to my Grey Theft Deterrent Coating (primer).
Amen, that's a nice lookin paint job. However, I'm not personally into "clones". I like it to be and look like what it is. Just my opinoin.

brockblackz28 said:
Did anyone catch where he keeps his oil? Right by the air filter..... lol
yea, I saw the qt of oil sitting there......... :biggrin:

darkred87T said:
Amen, that's a nice lookin paint job. However, I'm not personally into "clones". I like it to be and look like what it is. Just my opinoin.

I agree with you. Im not into clones either, ignoring that, its still far from a pile of junk.

C'mon guys...don't be so picky...

C'mon guys ...it is a CLONE...the guy never said that it is true GNX...and I don't think it's pile of junk either even though there are a lot of ''non-correct'' parts...Nevertheless, I think it's still a very nice everyday car with the GNX ''look''...Not being an exact replica doesn't mean it's a bad car as you seem to say ''1badGT''...Also, ''non-correct'' parts do not necessarily mean ''bad'' parts, and besides, WHO CARES?...I know a lot of my friends, (also my two sons) who would be more that happy to own it and that wouldn't mind the car not being an exact true replica... :rolleyes:
A lot of you guys are way too picky for me...It's easy to criticize other's faults...soooo easy!... :rolleyes:

Claude :)

Claude....
its not so much the car its the WAY that he tried to misrepresent it. Saying that the list of parts was genuine GNX parts. which they were not. Just describe the car as it is and do not try to make it something it is not. That is called misrepresentation. and its not right..

reply to ''FlyinGN''...

''FlyinGN'', I agree that you're right about misrepresentation...In my previous post, I was just trying to point out that the car itself isn't all that bad, but because it is not an absolutely exact clone down to the last nut and bolt it is enough for some guys ( who call themselves ''purists'') to talk about it as being the worse GNX clone they've seen...I don't really care about some little unexact originality details than these guys... as long as the car's overall condition is acceptable, it's ok with me...but you're right about the fact that it's not being described properly in the ad ;)

Beautiful car IMO. I'd do some seriously work on that interior but the body looks great.

toofastforyou said:
Not being an exact replica doesn't mean it's a bad car as you seem to say ''1badGT''

i NEVER said it was a bad car.... I said "It was the worst CLONE I've ever seen" .....thats my opinion, it is a very nice Grand National, so sell it as a very nice Grand National and do not mis-represent the FACT that it has AUTHENTIC GNX parts on it because it does not.
That is all I was saying.

toofastforyou said:
... as long as the car's overall condition is acceptable, it's ok with me...but you're right about the fact that it's not being described properly in the ad ;)

That, my friend....Is all I was saying !
Leave the wheels, vents & flares alone on the car, put the rear deck emblem on the left side and fix up the interior a little as in (take the big GNX off the dash and put either a GNX sequence plaque in its correct location OR just put GRAND NATIONAL back in it)........that is really all it needs.
It does NOT though need to be mis-represented as having AUTHENTIC GNX parts. Just due to the fact that someone may get ripped off believing it !

1badGT said:
i NEVER said it was a bad car.... I said "It was the worst CLONE I've ever seen" .....thats my opinion, it is a very nice Grand National, so sell it as a very nice Grand National and do not mis-represent the FACT that it has AUTHENTIC GNX parts on it because it does not.
That is all I was saying.

thats all I would say to .. It ISN"T what he is saying it is .. cut and dry :rolleyes: oh well I don't need anymore cars here anyway :p

Pablo said:
I agree with you. Im not into clones either, ignoring that, its still far from a pile of junk.
Nobody said it was "A pile of junk"...Its a beautiful GN.

Grumpy said:
thats all I would say to .. It ISN"T what he is saying it is .. cut and dry :rolleyes: oh well I don't need anymore cars here anyway :p
Thankyou.......and NO it sure don't look like you need anymore cars. :biggrin:

Aaah!...Ok ''1badGT''...now I understand what you meant...I probably read your post too quickly and misenterpreted what you said!...I see we agree about the car being a quite nice GN...I guess these little misunderstandings happen more often when you're over 50 years old!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Claude :biggrin:

toofastforyou said:
Aaah!...Ok ''1badGT''...now I understand what you meant...I probably read your post too quickly and misenterpreted what you said!...I see we agree about the car being a quite nice GN...I guess these little misunderstandings happen more often when you're over 50 years old!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Claude :biggrin:
I'm just about with you...i'm 41 next week. :eek:

and yes, its a super nice GN. It ends in 10hrs and its at $10,000....someones gonna get a heck of a deal if his reserve isn't too high. :biggrin:

Gnx

This guy is a marooon It's sad that Bozo's like him are allowed to mislead people

when there are honest people out there trying to make a living buying and

selling cars. Selling something for a "friend" is no excuse.

rhunt said:
This guy is a marooon It's sad that Bozo's like him are allowed to mislead people

when there are honest people out there trying to make a living buying and

selling cars. Selling something for a "friend" is no excuse.

Amen.....he had all week to correct it !