The X-File... Part 1 - The Birth

Did anyone else clinch a fist when dude ripped off the plastic hiding the 281??

Oh, and I can relate to the new car, smell-look-touch thing.

Amy, got here '02 Z28 in late Nov last year... and when we actually stood beside it... and when I sat in it... and then drove it out of the display room... amazing. And it wasn't even my car!

i still recall not the first time i saw a gn, just the first time i got to check one out. i was walking out to the parking lot at my school and my eye was drawn to the infamous figure of a gn and i just remember going into a sort of trance as i probably began to drool over myself in a mindless stupor and my direction was changed immediately toward the car. i was pretty much sucked in as if it were a black hole, my gosh, i was just in awe and i stared at it for the longest time, hoping the owner would come out. i did eventually get to talk to him on another day and i think i may have frightened him as i saw him pull up and i ran over waiting for him to step out so i could speak with him. a nice guy, i see him around campus sometimes, and i told him if he ever comes out to his car to see a madman gazing at it, dont worry, its just me. anywho, just thought i should share, i friggen want one of those cars!! why cant i find any for sale in cali!!? oh well, and i'm out.

man if someone would make something real ....... I would help start a fund to get things going just think if every menber just put it $5.00 there would be over $20,000 to get started.

I'd be willing to invest that, maybe more, in exchange for say... a first edition movie pass to see it. -chuck