You can type here any text you want

Thinking of selling GNX 142

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john dax

Im thinking of selling my car gnx 142 with less than 300 miles
not 100% sure yet and I will post pictures in a day or so but of anyone is serious about a low mile car in box me.
If anyone that has seen the car and can comment on this thread that would be nice. The car still has the new car smell and looks and runs perfect. Thanks

Yup he was, got pics of it. He'd just bought it at that point too if I remember correctly.
Yes I was at Kirbans and met a lot of people good people that day. Car now has 292 miles on her. Before I commit to a auction and sell to someone I don't know it would be nice sell to someone local.

I was at kirbans and saw the car there, I have some pictures and a video of it. I would agree with the other guy, sell that thing at Barrett-Jackson! I only wish I could buy it....:(

I owned the car for about 5 years already and having some business problems and need to sell the gnx. I will be looking for a higher mile car soon after. Thanks

not 100% sure yet and I will post pictures in a day or so but of anyone is serious about a low mile car in box me.
If anyone that has seen the car and can comment on this thread that would be nice. The car still has the new car smell and looks and runs perfect. Thanks
I also saw the car with Garfield hanging out the back the original owner lived around the corner from me and me and my friends all used to hang at his house cause I knew his son and he took me out to the garage and let me sit in the driver seat and that's the closest I got to driving one I was 25 at the time that was 20 years ago how time flys plus I used to see him driving it and always knew that car because of the Garfield tail hanging out the trunk lid

I owned the car for about 5 years already and having some business problems and need to sell the gnx. I will be looking for a higher mile car soon after. Thanks
Is the car still for sale ? What are you asking ?

I actually purchased this car not too long ago. I am exacted to join the forum and l look forward to learning more about this awesome car!

Back