You can type here any text you want

This Car not as advertised.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastlikeanascar

Its never fast enough !!
He says that it has 156k miles go back and re-read auction. It still isn't worth the 14k+ he is looking for it, but as far as the mileage misconception, I think it was just worded badly.

"The GN has 56686 miles, on its second turn (156K). "

I read that too and felt it was very deceptive. Thought about emailing him to tell him so, but then figured I'd be wasting my breath. Don't worry, he won't sell it. He's just wasting money on ebay.

I read that too and felt it was very deceptive. Thought about emailing him to tell him so, but then figured I'd be wasting my breath. Don't worry, he won't sell it. He's just wasting money on ebay.

I am pretty sure that listing a car on eBay now is free indefinetly until it sells. But you are right, it isn't going anywhere.

He says that it has 156k miles go back and re-read auction. It still isn't worth the 14k+ he is looking for it, but as far as the mileage misconception, I think it was just worded badly.

"The GN has 56686 miles, on its second turn (156K). "

It's not worded badly, it's deliberately deceptive. I'd avoid the car at any price just as a matter of principle.

Jim

Dude can't spell to save his life.:rolleyes:

Back