You can type here any text you want

This Friday, Holt, FL Emerald Coast Dragway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
Gates open at 7 and I'll be there if the weather holds off. Chance of rain is 40%. If you're interested in meeting let me know. Email is fine.

Thanks,

James

If everything goes well I'll be there. I'm fighting a denation problem and want to try some 110 Oct gas to see if it helps.

f everything goes well I'll be there. I'm fighting a denation problem and want to try some 110 Oct gas to see if it helps.

Hey give me a call this afternoon. 850 626-9299 if you're going.

Thanks,

James

Jason,

It was nice meeting you. You car is definitely quick. I was surprised how fast it moved without traction! :eek: I also thought it was a really nice car. The black panels give it sort of a sleeper effect ;) I'm sure it will be really nice once you're done though. I loved the comment I overhead when you were racing that LS1. LMAO, they had no idea! I might go back this weekend. I'm pretty peeved I couldn't cut a 60 ft under 2 secs. I opened up the exhaust and the car sounds mean! Ran 280hp and 420 ft lbs on the dyno Sat. Not bad for what I've done...

Keep in touch,

James

Hey, James not bad numbers off the dyno. Your GN is pretty sweet, I'll probley go back to the track next week-end. I order a boost controler and a THDP :D and want to go back as soon as I get the downpipe installed. I picked me up some 15" rims today now all I need is to get some slicks.

I have some injectors I'd like to put on. Let me know when you're going back to the track. I'd like to see how much of a difference that downpipe makes. That's my next upgrade!

James

Jason,

Sent you an Email... going this Friday... would love to see your BAAD TTA again..

James

Back