You can type here any text you want

This year's Buick Nat in Bowling Green Ky.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RatFink

PutTheNeedleOnTheRecord!
Is anyone going to the event in Bowling Green Kentucky this year?
I saw about 12 TTA back in 95, I only saw about 3 or 4 this year.
Does it seem to always rain during this event? They should move it to a week or two earlier or later. This time of the year seems to be plauged with rain for some reason, oh yeah, cause I want to burn some serious rubber on the Scottsville road.:p :smile:

Melissa and I will be there with her GN . I might bring the Mazda to ... TTA I am thinkin of bailin and sellin it :eek:

Attachments

• Meliissa launch 1.jpg
    Meliissa launch 1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 172
  • MayZ.JPG
    MayZ.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 202
The Bowling Green event may be a good place to sell your TTA. There is also a Camaro/Firebird show in Bowling Green around the middle of September at the Vette museum that would be a good place to sell it. Then again that Barot Jackson auction is starting to look like the place to sell your older rides.

well can't drag 3 cars down there ...goin to be bad enuff getting 2 down ... put it this way ... Melissa's GN WILL be there :eek: :p

I'm planning on heading down but just spectating, might be driving my GTA or a stock TTA - havent figured that part out yet.

Steve

If all goes well Julio and I should both have our cars there!!!!!!!!!!

No alky class this year looks like somekind of Hybrid class is starting????

thanks JD

I'm all ready to go this year! Can't wait! I don't know if I'll have the GN or not. For sure not the TTA unless I can steal my buddys dually and inclosed trailer. He always seems to need it when I want to borrow it! Damn him! :biggrin: But I'll be there for sure this year! :cool:

my tta was there last year...i will be there with the gn though...i hope...

I've been the last 2 years, only rained a half day the first year on Thurs or Fri, no rain last year...hope for the same this year. Haven't decided yet if we're doing it again this year...if so I'll be in a rental car cause I hate driving that far :smile:

who is this? Did i meet you....we will be there just depends on what car will go...

Doubt it...I remember that year '05, you had both the GN and TTA there because your dad drove the TTA.

Jason

Back