You can type here any text you want

Those stock LED gauges

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostcreep

Is anyone using these LED gauges to display something other than rpm and boost? I've heard that somebody is using them as an O2 meter and a knock gauge. Is this even doable?:confused: Sounds like a really nifty idea.

Nick

I dont know about o2 and KR but someone on this board converted theirs to a Fun Meter and G-Force gauge:cool:

Originally posted by JayLashua
any pics of that?? :P

BFH sells an overlay that does it. It is way cool. He had posted the pic once - you may need to search or page him - i couldn't find it.

_BOB

Yeah I cant remember what thread he showed it in but it looked nice. BFH slap a post in here so I can get your website address. I am too lazy to do a search:D

Originally posted by blackbuick87
Yeah I cant remember what thread he showed it in but it looked nice. BFH slap a post in here so I can get your website address. I am too lazy to do a search:D

www.engraver1.com
but i couldn't find the overlay there

I've been asking around on how to make my rpm gauge into a knock gauge and all I get is some head scratching and shoulder shrugging. Maybe it's too hard to build but I would like to try. Can anyone give me any clues to what's involved? Maybe a brief overview on how to do it? Electrical guru's, where are you guys?

Nick

Give John Spina a call...I know that he now fixes the boost and tach bar graphs...He should be able to tell you if it could be done...

Back