You can type here any text you want

Thrasher Chip rocks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86BGN

I just wanted to say that the Thrasher chip Scott burned for me rocks! My car feels totally different, idles smoother, went from 6-9 degrees knock at 15 PSI to none and all with awesome fuel economy. I think this is the most I have ever got for my money!:cool:

Hey...

I didn't think anyone was burning the thrasher's anymore!! can you PM me Scott's contact info.

dave

Still burning Thrashers!

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was interested in these any more. I believe my contact details are all over this message ;)

Hey Scott, do you recommend a higher octane chip (97,100,108) to use with a DIY alky kit, also are there any other versions of the 97-30-k2.L2400? That one comes with anti-theft, lockup converter and a 2400 stutter box right? I am trying to decide what other versions of the Thrasher to buy. I like mine a lot, I wore out the water pump this last weekend having to much fun:-)

Originally posted by 86BGN
Hey Scott, do you recommend a higher octane chip (97,100,108) to use with a DIY alky kit
Yes. Most Alky kit owners go with a 100 octane chip and use 92 + Beer. ;)

also are there any other versions of the 97-30-k2.L2400? That one comes with anti-theft, lockup converter and a 2400 stutter box right?
Nope. That's it on the 97 chip. You should go with one of the 100 octane variants listed in my "form letter" response.

Sorry about your water pump. Shirley the Thrasher chip didn't do anything to hurt it. ;)

I am sure it was not directly related to the Thrasher it’s self, more to do with the newly acquired lead foot and the original pump!

Back