You can type here any text you want

thrasher chips and help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super6

I have not been happy with the thrasher 92's performance since i put it in. I tuned and tuned to no avail. My car was not happy with it. Now that i have the thrasher 100 the car feels so much better with much better throttle response. I wanted to know the timing on the chip but no one seems to know this even the person i bought it from. I have emailed the thrasher site and two distributers. No one has even attempted to answer my questions. I know the thrashers are cheap but i have bought my last chip from thrasher.:( If i have to pay another 75 to 100 dollars for a chip to have someone to be able to answer questions i have, then i will. Any recommendations for a good chip person? What is the highest octane chip that you can get? I am thinking of buying a 55 drum of c16 and want to take advantage of all it has to offer so i want a good chip and someone to work with me if i have problems or will answer my questions.........................................thanks ps has anyone else had problems with getting info on thrashers specs on their chips?

I would try a Jim Testa or Jay Carter chip.
I think because Thrasher does not do the chips anymore, you will not have the support.
I use the 92 & 100 and my car likes them. I have a Reds 93 that I would sell for 25 shipped but I would try one of the above for a custom chip for your car.

thanks ES1

I will do that then. I am going to go to track again in hopes of some better times with this thrasher 100 after i do all this stuff i need to do to it,brakes,timing chain,etc etc etc. I am just looking for some very low 12's :)...................................................

Back