You can type here any text you want

Throttle body size?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87-TURBO-T

I will be having a tunnel ram converted to fuel injection and was curious about throttle body size. It will be a street strip car with a goal of around 800hp. thanks

You keeping that same ram you were selling with the lid, or found another? That thing was slick looking, if not for the whole radiator/ cooling issue getting in the way. ;)

I think the general concensus is running a Ford style 90mm. Accufab makes a really nice one.

Plenty of 1000hp+ guys running a 70mm. Red Armstrong has gone 152mph with a stocker, well over 800hp there.

You keeping that same ram you were selling with the lid, or found another? That thing was slick looking, if not for the whole radiator/ cooling issue getting in the way. ;)

I think the general concensus is running a Ford style 90mm. Accufab makes a really nice one.

A buddy thinks we can make it work so we'll give it a try!! seems like it may be cheaper to go with 90mm, parts are more readily available.

Back