You can type here any text you want

Tire size question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

eagleguy

On stock OEM rims what is the largest tire size for all four corners that can be used without rubbing issues. I like to rotate my tires so I keep them all the same size. The only tires in my area for these cars seem to be BFG Radial TA's with the lettering. The next question is letters in or out on a WH1.

Sorry to keep answering your posts :). I have 235/15 BFG Radial T/A's on a stock 7" T-wheel in the front and they rub very slightly at full lock only. No problems while driving. I had 225/15's all around on my GN (stock rim) and although they did not rub in the front getting traction in the rear was a constant problem.

As far as lettering in or out, generally I prefer the lettering out but that is just personal preference. On a WH1 I could go either way..

Sorry to keep answering your posts :). I have 235/15 BFG Radial T/A's on a stock 7" T-wheel in the front and they rub very slightly at full lock only. No problems while driving. I had 225/15's all around on my GN (stock rim) and although they did not rub in the front getting traction in the rear was a constant problem.

As far as lettering in or out, generally I prefer the lettering out but that is just personal preference. On a WH1 I could go either way..

Its all good, thanks for the info!

Back