You can type here any text you want

Tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jared31

im currently looking to replace my gn's tires. I was looking at cooper cobra gt's in size 235/60/15 all the way around. Are they any good

I just put two of them on the front of my car and they work great up there.

Not sure how well they will hold traction in that size out back with a modded car.

For a mostly stock car they should work fine.

Replaced more expensive Michelin Pilots out front same size, they did last just over 50K miles however.

I use Nitto 275/50/15 Drag Radials out back.

I have a set on my car.

Attachments

• 1433697099911.jpg
    1433697099911.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 136
The Cooper Cobra GT's are a real good tire. I had a set on a Firebird and they went to 50 thousand also. I still have them in the barn with a few miles left. I can't remember the size. They were 15, I know that.

I just got a set of Mickey Thompson sportsman s/t radials (coopers) same size for the fronts. $122.79 plus $15 summit bucks plus free shipping. If your looking for white lettered tires those are another options.

I can't comment on that tire brand, but I have 235/60/15's on the rear, mounted on 8.5" wide Centerlines, and that combo fills out the wheelwells nicely. I'm still running the stock size 215/65/15's on the front 7" Centerlines, but I don't think you'd have a problem with 235/60's there, either.

I can't comment on that tire brand, but I have 235/60/15's on the rear, mounted on 8.5" wide Centerlines, and that combo fills out the wheelwells nicely. I'm still running the stock size 215/65/15's on the front 7" Centerlines, but I don't think you'd have a problem with 235/60's there, either.
What back space on the 7" centerlines? My 235/60's on 41/2 backspace Weld Pro stars contact the spindle. Can't drive it. I'm back to 5" Pro Stars with skinnies. John

Last edited:
Back