You can type here any text you want

Today@Coles County

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tony Shoaff

Weather was almost dry, one time couple sprinkles slowed the racing for a few minutes. No more traction issues with new slicks:D Hoosier Slicks hook! Car slowed down where I need it because of tire size and trying to get back in Pro 6.40 or slower. Me against a box I have no chance since I cant have one.
1) pass green track 1.76 60ft@ 6.88@108.19 car was just cruising:biggrin:
2) added boost,timing,less tire psi 1.70 60ft 6.77@108.45
3) changed shift point 6400, less tire psi 1.58 6.54@110.00
4) changed nothing 1.50 6.37@110.27
5) "" "" "" "" weather changing 1.56 6.51@109.46

The Atomic GN is getting closer to being a tough bracket car.:cool: Still no recording from the logger to computer????????????:mad: No knock on the scanmaster and 11.1-4 AFR :D This car will also drive itsa self down the track. I have never driven a car that runs and drives like this GN.:biggrin: The only thing like it is driving a F-16:cool: All in All great day. Prey tonight the rains stays away from Coles County.:rolleyes:

CONGRATS TONY!!!!
...sounds like a beast. i cant wait to see it run this year.... hell i cant wait to get to the track this year myself:redface: - Aaron

Coles Grand Opening today cancelled.

Hopefully Tuesday if the rain quits? I will be @ Gateway trying these new slicks out. I should run 140 plus:biggrin:

Back