You can type here any text you want

Too many kills to list

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toddmingnworld

Undead1
Listen,

Happy that I just got my car out of the shop with my freshly rebuilt Tranny and the weather was too enticing today (Mid 70's) for me to past up cruising looking for victims. OK this is how things start. I'm cruising a 4-lane street...Open road ahead and this guy in a 89ish or so Mustake 5.0 wants to play so I'm game of course and from the light I quickly gain 2 car lengths on him and hit the brakes, he slows down and does the fly-by. Cruising at about 40 he hits it again and so do I but this time I really walk him pretty damn bad this go round..After I gained what felt like 6 car lengths I get in front of him and cruise the rest of the way...He never nails it again and lays back behind me for the next mile or so...

Next I see a Trans Am WE6. The guy is in the car with his girl but does not try me...I pass him letting him hear the Turbo Whistle and he is not going to try for nothing...Maybe he didn't wanna take the chance of being embarrased around his girl or something? Later on this evening Me and my friend are riding and we come up to a group of 5 cars traveling together (Included are 2 Trans Am's, I-Roc Z & two camaro's a Z-28 & a SS) At the light I perform a sweet burn-out leaving one TA in the smoke cloud and the others just looking....I take off and nobody hits it. I revv and let them here the sweet sound of that Turbo again & nobody wants to go...Amazing!!

Last but probably the best, I finally have what I was looking for a willing victim..GREAT.(This guy had a 66, 67 Chevelle...All decked out..Sweet ride..Here goes...At the light I look over and he says nice car...I gave him a "I'm gettin ready to smoke you grin" and as I start building boost up to 4 pounds he does this madd crazy burn-out...Light goes green and he nails it jumps the intersection and immediately pulls maybe 2 car lengths or so as I mis-timed the light but not to fret because as soon as I gave the old Granny some gas I walked him down and had 3 to 4 car lengths on him by the time the car entered 3rd gear....He gave up too soon I thought..Good for him because had he stayed in it I would have as well and uh really embarrassed him....He didn't wanna talk afterward and just pulled off the road going back the other way...Uh well.. :D Don't blame me, blame the GN it was hungry tonight...

Peace,

Todd

Mods: 3in THDP, ATR Stainless Steel Pit-Bull Exhaust, Driver & Passenger Side Airbags, Pinion Snubber, 93 Red Chip, XP Fuel Pump, Quad Air Volt Booster, Hemco Plenum, 65mm TB, Cold-Air Induction System w/K&N Filter, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Oil, Boost & Water Gauges, 009 Injectors, Performance Built 2004R w/Red Stripe 2800 Stall Convertor, B&M Tranny Cooler, Stock Turbo & Intercooler, 160 T-Stat, Kirban Rear set brace kit....Hope to run low 12's w/Race gas & boost up to 22-23 pounds on current combo..TE-44 goes on next summer...

Originally posted by toddmingnworld
At the light I perform a sweet burn-out leaving one TA in the smoke cloud and the others just looking....I take off and nobody hits it. I revv and let them here the sweet sound of that Turbo again & nobody wants to go...Amazing!!

LMFAO:D :D

Did you ever stop to think that some people just don't care to race on public streets?

Don't go to far into a superiority complex here... some people pass these cars up because they DON'T know what they are.

Mr. T,

Well "maybe" that's the case with the late model cars (Ex Camaro's, TA's & stangs) but the older big block muscle cars like the Chevelle was definitely up for the challenge when I gave him that grin plus he was an older guy so I tend to believe he knew what kind of car the GN was. Their were pretty young kids in the stangs & Camaro's for the most part. I would think that they would try almost anything besides my car is just an ole granny anyway.....!!:D :D

And about superiority complex, I certainly don't have a case of superiority complex nor do I think any GN owner does....Their's always someone faster, bigger & better than you or me but as long as I win let's say 80% of em I'll live with that...Too, nothing wrong with having a lil fun on the public streets, I don't think I'm the only guy on here to go a lil fast on public roads dude besides as long as your safe and careful and know when too & not when too let it rip I think that's the important thing..

Todd

I think Mr. T. was saying that you can't assume the guy was scared of you (or of being embarrassed in front of his girl) because he wouldn't race you on the street. I wouldn't count that as a kill if he didn't even try.

Good kill on the Chevelle though.

Good kills, but.............

What the hell is a Trans Am WE6:confused: I thought it was called WS6;) :D

....I take off and nobody hits it. I revv and let them here the sweet sound of that Turbo again & nobody wants to go...Amazing!!
<------crock hunter voice LOL:D

Back