You can type here any text you want

Took a few shots after giving her a cleaning.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott87

Conscious guided
Waiting on the new trans from CK figure I would doll her up a little in anticipation. Good thing I was able to drag my nephew over to help out. :biggrin:

scott87-albums-nice-day-some-cleaning-picture1834-img-1820.jpg

scott87-albums-nice-day-some-cleaning-picture1832-img-1815.jpg

scott87-albums-nice-day-some-cleaning-picture1830-img-1813.jpg

My nephew he is a good kid, glad he likes the Buick as much as I do. :)

Few more pics of the hood that I already have uploaded on the profile.

scott87-albums-scotts-87-gn-picture1722-subtle-ghost-flames.jpg

scott87-albums-more-pics-picture1728-img-1781.jpg

scott87-albums-more-pics-picture1727-img-1780.jpg

The Flash doesnt help or do them any justice. The flames are nice and subtle if you are looking at the profile of the car you may not notice them right away. When you do notice them they pop with a kalaidiscope of color as you walk around them due to the pearlescent.

Two layers of ghost flames done by Peter of Competition specialties all of his work is all done by hand. I am pretty much the curator of this vehicle since this was one of Phils visions. I will post some pics of Johns GN that happens to be the sister to the one that I now own.

The flame work on Johns car is much more and two different colors.

Pictures of the sister vehicle to my car. This one owned by John just happens to be for sale. The sale of this particular car would enable to let John complete the dad's 66 nova he didnt get a chance to complete before his passing.

attachment.php4

attachment.php4

attachment.php4

Some more Pics of Johns car on Peters web page. Johns car is way over the top the attention to detail is impecable.
Grand National

Here is a link to some of Phils work on the 66 Nova he didnt get a chance to complete. If you dig through the thread you will get to see his ideas and visions he truely was an artist.
http://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=18332

Looks really nice. Good to see you are getting your nephew involved since it will help spark an interest in the hobby as well as give him an appreciation of caring for vehicles the right way. :)

Back