Which shift kit and torque converter should I go back to?

Do you have 100% shoe contact on both shoes? (Front and back on both sides) If so your powermaster is not giving full pressure to the cylinders . You mentioned line lock ,if it’s plumed before the proportioning valve it can cause a imbalance to the rear wheel cylinder. I’m a little fuzzy on the exact dynamics of what goes on but the brake light will come on when you mash the breaks and activate the line lock. Front brakes do play a part in this too .They add resist to the foreword motion too .do the front tires look tike there rolling. Take a video.
I like my Powermaster brakes,most people go vacuum or hydro boost, I have not tried to rebuild one ,may have to someday.My pedal is a bit touchy with the S10 cylinders with light pedal pressure , but drivable. Must be supper carful in the rain.And harder than Chinese arithmetic when pushed hard not mushy.
I use the cheapest Raybestos brake shoe. I buy two sets and use the primaries, again a little more surface area don’t think it’s the secret ether.When I pull the street tires off the drums slide off, no drama plenty of clearance knock them on the ground to get the dust off and bolt the slicks on.
Just saw this...that looks like a good set up. I wish I could get mine to perform that way. When my brake light came on, I replaced the accumulator and the light went off. I still can’t get a good peddle. I have my line lock just after

Just saw this...that looks like a good set up. I wish I could get mine to perform that way. When my brake light came on, I replaced the accumulator and the light went off. I still can’t get a good peddle. I have my line lock just after

The power master. I checked today and still no leaks. I’m hoping it’s not the power master but I don’t know what else I should check

Ok! Hope everyone is still with me on this. Thanks for the help. I have to take my time and do it right...this time!

I did call Dave H. You are right. He knows a bit about transmissions. He talked me out of a transbrake. I'm going to find out why my brakes won't hold any boost and go without. That's another issue. This is what the trans shop did back in 2013 when I told them to strip everything (transbrake 9.5 lockup converter, shift kit) and make it stock calm.

-Transmission won't shift out of low very well, binds in manual low...found excessive material in pan.
paper, rubber rings and seals
filter
wide alto band
teflon pump bushings
hardened pump stator
pumpshaft
rebuilt torq. converter GM15AH

I told them to remove the stage right transbrake but all they gave me back was the manual shifter. I think they left everything in there. I had a shift kit in the valve body that a remember doing something with the checkballs and I drilled a hole. I'm pretty sure they left all that there too. (That could be a problem)

Yes, I should have never taken the car to a non- turbo place but that was a different time in my life. Missing that 9.5 lock up converter now!

I don't even know what a GM15AH converter is either. Is that stock? It's blue. ???

So here's my plan, and I hope you yall stay with me! I'm going to take everything out and take pictures and post to see what I have before I try to fix it. Then I'll buy some stuff to fix it.

Thanks!
Art