You can type here any text you want

Took a Pontiac Firebird Formula

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gnblackdemon

Don't Be Redikulas!!
Out cruising, lookin to hang out when my sister and her friend pull up next to me, I hang back to talk heading down main street, theres a red Firebird in front of them, I've been following him for a while, not thinking of racing, I haven't put my new drag radials on yet and the car has been sitting for a little over a week so I'm being easy on it, well my sisters (girl) friend says race him, golly gee ok george, so I do. This wasn't your typical race, no fast jumps, or burnouts. Light turned green I take off pretty easy and he does too, I get on it a little and he does too and then we are off, now main street is not a good place to race at all. Cops at every corner, creeping behind the buildings just waiting for ya, the road has about 6 lights and then cuts off to elkton road, well I hit all 4 gears down this sucker, but not full throttle either, I was on it and he had me by about a tire but I get on it and jump infront and then he would, finally before the road ended I decided to give it to him and I beat him. He rolled down the window, and I said I really didn't want to do that, and he said the same thing, then he asked the usually questions about what is that and whats in it. Nice guy, turns out I scared the **** out my sister and her friend, when I took off I gave them and their car a face full of stones,rocks,pavement. I had 98 octane and 17lbs with no knock for once felt damn good. Once on elkton road we are all cruising, still next to the firebird and I take a look behind me and theres a cop right on my ass, I don't have a rearview(don't ask), so you can pretty much picture me ducking to look behind me in my side view, he turned into a 7eleven, which I didn't know, cause I turned off as fast as I could to a nearby friend neighborhood, thought for sure he had us or me.

Back