You can type here any text you want

Top radiator hose has hole in it!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

Need the part number of the replacement. Anyone have it? Who should have it?

Thanks in advance,

My local PepBoys had one in stock, so if yours don't they should be able to order it.....
The top one is the same as the GN, the bottom one...I'm not sure. Just in case they quit carrying them, I ordered about 5 of them the last time I was in there...

Well, I'm almost certain they are cause I've replaced the top one on my TTA last year. I'll check when I get home as I do have several of them at home. Looking at the pics on the web of the GN and TTA engine compartment, it appears that it should work on either, the radiators are in approximately the same position in front and the engine is obviously the same :)

OK boys, write this down.

Dayco number is 71755
Gates number is 21820

This is the correct hose, and it IS interchangeable with the GN.

Problem is the bottom one :rolleyes:

Thanks for the numbers tho..

Originally posted by Razor
Problem is the bottom one :rolleyes:

Thanks for the numbers tho..

I used the Gn one on the Bottom also..I had to cut a little off each side,But it worked fine...HTH...Shawn

Thats great too hear..I have heard from many it was not available and bla bla bla..

My car has low miles..so hoses are not needed yet..but good to hear the GN hoses will work.

back under my rock .. :)

Back