You can type here any text you want

Towers meet - Friday Jan 26.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
This Friday is the last Friday of the month when we meet out at towers.

I may not be able to make it, but I know a lot of the guys are planning on being out there.

If I do, I will be sure to bring the 442 again becuase I know you all enjoyed it so much last time.:tongue:

BTW, I heard this is going to be a new drag strip in Miami:
SFL240sx.com :: View topic - New Drag Strip in Miami! (opening on Jan. 28th)

One last thing, in addition to the sway bars, CD's and other stuff I sell, I can now get polo shirts, hats, seat belt pads, etc. I will bring some to the towers if I go.

You were right I only got 2 runs , but it was well worth it cause one of my runs was a 10.25 my quickest ET to date. Someone wrecked top end of the track on a motorcycle and had to be airlifted out , so that was the reason for a lot of the down time. On a side note it was'nt as cold as I thought it would be , it was 60 F most the night.

congratulations on your run! Sorry you only got two runs in. We need to do a track rental...:cool:

BTW I heard the guy that crashed on the motorcycle died :confused: not sure if anyone else can confirm this. He was racing on a Harley Beull.

Back