TPS Throttle Enhancer

GN Ben

I was thinking about buying one of these from Caspers for my 85 Grand National. I was wondering if anyone is using this product on their car? Is this a good or bad upgrade? My car still has the stock turbo, injectors and chip. Thanks

I will probably be the only one recommending it. If your TPS is already set correctly there won't be much of a performance gain at WOT. What it did for me is it got rid of part throttle knock. When I reached around 3/4 throttle it would knock before the enhancer. The other thing is it was nearly impossible for me to get both the idle and WOT setting correct which was solved with the enhancer. I personally would recommend it.

We actually ahve this on our '00 Grand Am GT and my wife knows everytime I remove it.
A agree, WOT power isn't changed, but it makes your thottle responce more crisp. We purchased ours used, and for $40 it was totally worth it.

Hey BEN,
Just wanted to say that I just bought a TEC part#C102012 for 84-85 Turbo Buicks for my 85 Grand National from Poston Buick made by Caspers Electronics. It was $98.00 and well worth every penny. OMG, the car just wants to pull. It was completely plug and play, and the install was so simple and took literally 5 minutes. What a major difference!!
Fred Wittenberg
Brewster,NY