You can type here any text you want

TR Buick Meet In Stataesboro Saturday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
we (Zeus/Patrick, classof87/Rico,& me ) are hosting another get together this Saturday August 11th in Statesboro,Ga. 10AM-TILL? anyone who would like to come,please do.fun to meet other owners and "shoot the breeze":biggrin: .we will have the meeting at my shop, and this time grill and serve some food,bring something to throw on the grille or chips ,etc,etc, very informal,we even have a little drive way out back to "test" on new mods;) .any questions please call Gary

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/south-eastern-area/220064-statesboro-ga.html

for gps/mapquest
CARRTUNZ
419A PAGE PLACE ROAD
STATESBORO,GA. 304158

912.764.TUNES
(912.764.8863)

Hi Guys, There are a few TR's around Augusta. I'll check to see if anyone's available this weekend.

cool, i guess we need to organize who brings what for food,so here it goes.

so far:
rico; hamburgers:biggrin:
me; grill and hotdogs

we need utensils,drinks,chips,etc,etc. what ever anyone can bring, just let us know.:cool:

Ok, I'll bring drinks, ice, etc as Gary hasn't bought a fridge yet.
Cokes, water (for the heat), Gatorade, maybe some juice boxes for the kids.
I'm always open for recommendations.
Gary has already given me some.

I believe Gary has offered to give some instruction on alum polishing.

ttt:biggrin: since sunday is my b-day,Angie my bring cake and ice cream.......

Hey, if it's just going to be you me Rico and Bo, maybe we should get Bo's TR and replace the P/M at my place? I have a grill. Your kids would be welcome. My other 2 will be away so it wouldn't be a big deal. Your other half could finally meet my better half.

what if someone just shows up? can you ac/cool your garage down? lets do the brakes another weekend,i havent had a day off this/last week...would like to keep store open in case some $$ walks in(sales only).

Well my plans have most likey changed so it really doesn't matter. It looks as if I will need to go to Houston middle of next week. That means I absolutely must finish the bathroom this weekend. I don't want to spare any time here, I have to get it done. I'll be gone until the 25th.

Unfortunately, you are going to have to count me out for Saturday.

Even so, no. I don't have air conditioning in my garage. Right now I don't even have the Buick in my garage. It full of remodeling stuff for the bathroom.

Sorry.

sorry

Cant make this one. Gn getting a tranny pan and cooling upgrade and it wont be ready for tomorrow. I just got in from NC late last night. Post pics please.

??????

Cant make this one. Gn getting a tranny pan and cooling upgrade and it wont be ready for tomorrow. I just got in from NC late last night. Post pics please.
I have a good stock pan that doesn't leak and has a drain plug if you don't have one yet........

Cancelled

due to the heat and lack of interest. let me know when you guys want to have a meet. thanks,Gary.

Back