You can type here any text you want

TR Custom Parts Front Mount Intercoolers.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nick McCardle

I picked one up recently and just wanted to comment on the fit and overall quality of the piece. I got the "Super Extreme" with 3" Inlet & Outlet, 27 X 17 X 3" thick core and polished pipes. I haven't had a chance to drive the car with it yet as I'm doing some other upgrades as well, but the fit is dead on and interferes with nothing. A very nice piece overall and a lot less cost than most of the other quality front mounts.

I do! But guess that isn't fair. There are plenty of them out there but you probably won't get many views in this section. Here are some pics of mine installed. Have the front body parts off for paint.

Attachments

• apart 001.jpg
    apart 001.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 288
  • apart 002.jpg
    apart 002.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 273
  • apart 003.jpg
    apart 003.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 270
  • apart 004.jpg
    apart 004.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 276
I got one, it fits perfect and better charge air temps than my Percision FM. Best time so far is 10.01 @ 135 mph, still tuning.

Mark, what exactly has to come off to install that big boy? Thanks.

Only thing that has to come off is your old intercooler and brackets:D EXCEPT, I took off this tiny bracket up inside the header panel. Guess it is in case you lean on your header panel. Could be trimmed I suppose but I just took it off.

ok I'll chime in... I have the smaller unit and have no complaints either, priced right as well. :cool:

Back