You can type here any text you want

TR custom parts- thanks mark

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

wow just got my new cosule, and it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

got picks, :smile: it looks great and the radiator cap is going to look awesome when my engine is installed ;) btw guys i made a mistake and ordered the wrong type of door pull strap screw cover, i ordered t-type covers i should have ordered the power 6 logo, mark said no problem, sent the t-type back to him and got my gn covers today, thanks mark :smile:
awesome product !!

Attachments

• copy of SS card DD 001.jpg
    copy of SS card DD 001.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 39
  • copy of SS card DD 002.jpg
    copy of SS card DD 002.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 40
Carlos! You are showing the screw covers from the backside!!! We actually had a customer send some back saying it looks like a 3 year old painted them. If you flip them over you will see what they REALLY look like.:D

The 2plex material used is actually engraved from the back and hand painted. The side that shows is smooth and looks great.

holly molly !!:biggrin: your right, hell i thought that looked good, the other side is way better :redface:

He's talking about our console overlays. Check em out! Console Kits

And thank YOU for the business.:D

got picks, :smile: it looks great and the radiator cap is going to look awesome when my engine is installed ;) btw guys i made a mistake and ordered the wrong type of door pull strap screw cover, i ordered t-type covers i should have ordered the power 6 logo, mark said no problem, sent the t-type back to him and got my gn covers today, thanks mark :smile:
awesome product !!

They look sweet indeed :cool:

Mark is good guy

Great person to meet and deal with in any manner. :biggrin:

Back