You can type here any text you want

Tr Fan Delay Relays

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

Have a couple known good, used fan delay relays for sale. This is the large relay mounted on the drivers side fender. $25 shipped

I'm needing a fan relay but not sure which one I need.

I need the one that leaves the fan on after you have shut the car off.

Right now my fan shuts off when I turn the car off. Even though it should stay on. Right?

Thanks,
Jason

John

I have the same question?
If what you have is the one mentioned I could use one as well...

The fans on either of my TRs does not stay on after shut-off. I think it has something to do with the chip. If for some reason, the engine is excessively hot, your fan may run on after turning off the key. If it doesn't, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your fan delay relay. Anyway, good question for the tech forum. ;)

Now that I think about it, the sign of a bad fan relay delay is if your fan fails to shut off and keeps running, or if your fan comes on for no reason while your car is parked and causes your battery to go dead.

My fan shuts off as well when I turn the car off. I asked one of the vendors here about it and he said when Buick did it...their intention was for the engine to fun after the car was shut off only for the purpose of cooling the injectors........which he stated that it's no longer the thinking to do so!
Sorry to hi-jack your thread....just my 2 cents.

Back