Track get together on Dec 14 AND 15th!

I'll be there but.....

I'm not sure the Buick will be there. I'm thinking of just swapping out the heads with the other set of stock heads that I have. No, not the KB ported heads,which are still for sale BTW, just stock heads from the other motor. :D Can you tell I'm getting the bug to go racing.:D

I'll probally going to let my GN rest for awhile from racing until I replace the intercooler. I'll try to get the NOS working on my T-Type and will try to run it.

Originally posted by Geoff87
Get your cars ready! :D

Damn! I'm heafing over to Maui Saturday morning for a couple of days. I could maybe come out on Friday night though?

What about the following weekend ? Dec. 21st and 22nd ?? I definately would like to get together with you guys a couple times while I'm there.

Clayton

I might be there too. Want to do a few runs with the street tires and the DR's.

Hey Guys,
I plan to be there both days in order to try to get the car tuned in. If everything goes as planned, Ill have my car running by at least Thursday. See you there!
Derek :cool:

I should be there on Friday only but wont stay long got to work the next day.

blagh :mad: my engine is still in pieces...sorta. I'll just watch in envy. :D

I wonder if the weather will hold out? Guy Hagi was saying to expect a storm to roll in tomorrow night and last into the weekend.:rolleyes:

Sometimes those nights are good, because the track is empty-everyone ASS-U-ME s that it is raining at the track, when it's dry.:eek: Hope that's the case if indeed, we do have bad weather. :)

Parts not in yet! Hopefully tomorrow. :(

Cool my street tires will be perfect! :D

And Dereck I'm need on Saturdays and durring the night I have a Christmas party to go to. Did you also decided on Joe's GN?

Cool!:) Can someone give me directions to get there? People have told me where it is but i've never been there personally.

How much does it cost to make a run? I don't think i'll run though. My car is not quite as fast as i'd like it to be yet. It'd be pretty fun to watch though.

Thanks!:)

Depending where you're comming from. The freeway cut off should say Campbell Industrial Park. Its called Hawaii Raceway Park. $6 all day race or spectate. If you Toyota runs in the 12's you'll need a helmet! Gates open around 6p.m. Track opens at 7p.m.

Originally posted by 87Octane
Cool!:) Can someone give me directions to get there? People have told me where it is but i've never been there personally.

How much does it cost to make a run? I don't think i'll run though. My car is not quite as fast as i'd like it to be yet. It'd be pretty fun to watch though.

Thanks!:)

Check this link:) http://hrpdragracing.com./ And it's $6 to run or watch. SO you might want to get your money worth and run.:D And don't forget your shoes:rolleyes:

Guy

Maybe we should cancel then. I'd bet that it is going to be dry down there tonight., but the high winds might cause some problems when running. :( Besides my parts haven't arrived, and Derek isn't ready to run either.

Was anyone else planning to make a few passes?

Geoff